Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novus Orsa Forums Welcomes You

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Me And My Friend Think About Zero no Tsukaima (Anime) ;D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misa Chan

Misa Chan

What Me And My Friend Think About Zero no Tsukaima (Anime) ;D Empty
PostSubject: What Me And My Friend Think About Zero no Tsukaima (Anime) ;D   What Me And My Friend Think About Zero no Tsukaima (Anime) ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:52 pm

This is a lighthearted anime, which I thoroughly enjoyed!

This is a comedy/romance/adventure/fantasy

Zero no Tsukaima follows the adventures of the protagonists Louise and her familiar Saito, (and they never get along). Louise is a second year student at the Tristain Academy of Magic. In her world, those who can use magic are either mages or aristocrats. People who cannot use magic are called plebeians. Louise is terrible at magic, and can never use it the way she wants to. She is dubbed the nickname “Louise the Zero” by her classmates, due inability to use any of the four common magic elements, whereby a mage’s power is determined by the number of elements they can use ranging from a single element, one line, to four, square mage. However, she does not know she is a void magician, the most rare and powerful kind of mage that is useless at other elements of magic. In the beginning of her second year, she and her classmates have to summon familiars. However, she summons a plebeian, and is extremely embarrassed. This is Saito. But, she treats him very badly- calling him stupid dog, making him sleep on straw, making him wash her clothes, and whipping him. She even goes naked in front of him. But, she does not know that Saito is the legendary familiar, Gandalfr. However, one day Saito challenges an aristocrat to battle because the aristocrat disregards plebeians. He is first beaten badly, but then once he got a sword, he felt the power of Gandalfr and beat the aristocrat. Then follows the adventure of Saito and Louise. As the story progresses, their relationship starts to expand so that their dislike turns into fondness, and finally romance. 9/10

I had to say, this had me laughing with the comedic moments. There was a little ecchi, which I didn’t really mind. But the relationship had me frustrated at times, but it was certainly not boring! 9/10

The characters are not the best I’ve seen, but they still had me engrossed into the story. However, twists into the story makes them enjoyable. 9.5/10

The animation is very nice! I thought it was designed well. I certainly didn’t have a problem with it. 10/10

The music like the opening is catchy, but not breathtaking. The ending, its ok but not that much breathtaking. 8.5/10

You should definitely watch this for entertainment. Comedic entertaiment and adventure will make this very enjoyable.

Overall score: 10/10
What Me And My Friend Think About Zero no Tsukaima (Anime) ;D 807855609_120b242830_o lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ygbigbang.jp/index.html

What Me And My Friend Think About Zero no Tsukaima (Anime) ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Stuff :: T.V. Shows / Movies / Anime-
Jump to: