Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novus Orsa Forums Welcomes You

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Voted On My Poll About The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi So Here It Is :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misa Chan

Misa Chan

Everyone Voted On My Poll About The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi So Here It Is :D Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Voted On My Poll About The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi So Here It Is :D   Everyone Voted On My Poll About The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi So Here It Is :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Name: The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, and I also find a little Romance
Length: 14 Episodes
Rating: 9.1/10

The anime takes place in Nishinomiya, Hy?go, Japan. The SOS Brigade go to an actual school thats in Japan called Nishinomiya Kita High School.
This anime follows the life of a girl named Suzumiya Haruhi, and her friends that join her club. Even the main character is Suzumiya Haruhi, it is told from a narrotors point of view which seems to be Kyon. Kyon is a normal student he is attending his first year of high school and has given up on believing in things like espers. A chain of events are set off when on his first day of high school he meets a girl named Suzumiya Haruhi who says that if there are any espers, time travelers, and aliens, that they coem talk to her. These seems to be Haruhi’s interests. She has looked into every school and and quit them all because they didnt satisfy her. Kyon then says she should make her own club jokingly which accidently makes Haruhi make her own club. She forces people to join and eventually over time they become good friends. The members of the club are Kyon, Yuki Nagato, Mikuru Asahina, and Itsuki Koizumi. All fo these members except Kyon have special powers and are sent to observe Haruhi because she is the ‘God’ of the world. This piece of information is shown in the first and second episode. Though Haruhi herself is unaware to this fact. And so Kyon is meant to keep Haruhi happy, because Haruhi is creating a world to her liking. It is up to Kyon to make her want to live in the real world…..

Characters:

Suzumiya Haruhi is the main characters in this series. She is very atheletic, smart, and narutally talented at whatever she does. During her middle school years she was left out and because of that she created a parallel universe where she creates monsters that destroy anything in there paths, it is up to espers to kill these by cutting them up. Haruhi is a god of the world in this anime, but she doesnt know this. In the beginning of the series she is cold and has no friends, until Kyon talks to her, then gradually she gets more friends and becomes nicer as the story progresses. Haruhi also has a habit of dressing up Mikuru in cosplay costumes. I like them alot 🤤🤤🤤 Kyon gave her the idea to make a club jokingly in which she actually does and calls it the SOS Brigade.

Kyon has two names the first being Kyon the other being John Smith which he uses later. The story is told from his point of view but still focuses on Haruhi. Before going to high school he used to believe in espers and that kind of stuff but has now given up on it. But when he meets Haruhi he starts to believe again. He gives Haruhi the idea to make her own club which she actually does and he is forced to join as the first member. He acts usually as the clubs conscience. It is hinted that he has feelings for Mikuru as he does flirt a little with her. He is the only normal human.

Yuki Nagato one of the characters in this story. Most of the time she is quit and is seen reading. She is doing he first year of high school just like Kyon and Haruhi. She was the only willing member to join the SOS Brigade. It is given early in the series that Yuki isnt human infact she is a “humanoid interface” sent to watch over and observe Haruhi.

Mikuru Asahina is another female character in this series. She is considered one fo the most beautiful girls in her school. She to is attending her second year of high school with Kyon and Haruhi. She was forced to join the SOS Brigade by Haruhi. She is often sexually harrassed by Haruhi, and Kyon finds her to be really cute. She is good at making tea but has horrible atheletic ablities and often clumsy. She has a childish personality and is often daydreaming alot. Its also given early that she is a time traveller.

Itsuki Koizumi is another male charcter in this series. He was a tranfers student that accpeted Haruhi’s invatation the the SOS Brigade, making him the final member completing the club. Its given pretty early that he is an esper which Kyon finds hard to believe. Kyon seems to dislike Itsuki, but later after a few things happen Kyon finally starts trusting and liking Itsuki. He is attending his second years of high school.

Okay wow. This anime is simply amazing. Especially how it evolves around a girl that is a god and she doesnt even know it. I find that pretty funny. The ways the charcters are built fit pretty nicely having a character in each role of a fantasy being except for Kyon being the only human. Then that part with the paralled universe got me more into this anime. I enjoy Kyon’s character the most as him being normal. I wish though that they would have explained Mikuru a little better as she isnt really explained at all. Haruhi’s personality is what i would expect from this type of characters. The animation is self is nice i much enjoy the art syle ^^. This is really a one of a kind of anime that has school life and fantasy all together adding in a little comedy. This anime makes me think this is what normal life would look like of powers like these existed.
I would be willing to watch this anime many times over as it is simply amazing. I reccomend this anime to all those who love comedy and fantasy.
Everyone Voted On My Poll About The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi So Here It Is :D Jg-suzumiya-haruhi
Back to top Go down
http://www.ygbigbang.jp/index.html

Everyone Voted On My Poll About The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi So Here It Is :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Stuff :: T.V. Shows / Movies / Anime-
Jump to: