Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novus Orsa Forums Welcomes You

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Happy Birthday!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday!!!!   Happy Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:31 am

I figured that if there was nothing more of an announcement, that someone's BIRTHDAY is one!!

So, therefore, I would like everyone to post their birthdays here so that I may place them in order according to the months. That way, we can keep track of the birthdays and not be completely taken off guard whenever someone logs on and goes, "Oh, by the way, it's my birthday!!"

January:

February:

22nd: Annie

March:

April:

May:

June:

8th: Gramps
11th: Umeth (slinkyman82)

July:

11th: Kiki
18th: Luna and Jos
19th: Drake

August:

September

18th: Angel

October:

15th: Zellia

November:

December:
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Happy Birthday!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!   Happy Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 am

Luna wrote:
I figured that if there was nothing more of an announcement, that someone's BIRTHDAY is one!!

So, therefore, I would like everyone to post their birthdays here so that I may place them in order according to the months. That way, we can keep track of the birthdays and not be completely taken off guard whenever someone logs on and goes, "Oh, by the way, it's my birthday!!"

January:

February:

22nd: Annie

March:

April:

May:

June:

8th: Gramps
11th: Umeth (slinkyman82)

July:

11th: Kiki
18th: Luna and Jos