Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novus Orsa Forums Welcomes You

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

/MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki

/MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? Empty
PostSubject: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Let's see who can muzzle Ann the fastest.
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo or we can see who gets the Lion in her cage the fastest tongue >_>
We should toooooooooooooooootally try one of these tongue

--Admin edit from the LION--
Back to top Go down
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:51 am

I'm going to super shank you kiki Mad
Back to top Go down
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Annie wrote:

then I'll get my homies against you and their homies and the whole black community
-instant shank-
lol!
Back to top Go down
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Kiki wrote:
Annie wrote:

then I'll get my homies against you and their homies and the whole black community
-instant shank-
lol!

Who says I can't get all my white homies together and shank all your black homies D:<
Back to top Go down
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Annie wrote:
Kiki wrote:
Annie wrote:

-instant shank-
lol!

Who says I can't get all my white homies together and shank all your black homies D:<
how will you be able to see us in the dark. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsides we have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy more practice =D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Kiki wrote:
Annie wrote:
Kiki wrote:
Annie wrote:

-instant shank-
lol!

how will you be able to see us in the dark. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsides we have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy more practice =D Very Happy

Pfft, I will be able to tell when I see a floating TV moving out of my room. I mean, that's a DEAD give away that someone's stealing something -- and the fact that I can't see them gives away their race, cause you're either ninja or black. Either way, I'll knock you out =P
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 pm

lmao XD XD
Back to top Go down
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:56 pm

We can come shank ya'll and not steal anything...big for that matter. Besides we just rattle ya up like cattle you here youngins. Also I mean come ooooooooooooooooon you can't take out the WHOLE black community don't you think your being a little too optimistic? O_o
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:03 am

Alright, but still -- floating eyeballs? That's really creepy, but your eyes aren't all black. And, Kiki, look at this and see if you can see the subtle racism...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emP5D9Klssg
Back to top Go down
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:08 am

Luna wrote:
Alright, but still -- floating eyeballs? That's really creepy, but your eyes aren't all black. And, Kiki, look at this and see if you can see the subtle racism...

Like I said before we are experts you won't even know were ther till its too late. and Besides what are you gonna fight me with? Your brain?? OMG brain waves atttack run for you life the whites have gone mad lol! I mean suriously you ain't got no chance missy.
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:11 am

Kiki wrote:
Luna wrote:

Like I said before we are experts you won't even know were ther till its too late. and Besides what are you gonna fight me with? Your brain?? OMG brain waves atttack run for you life the whites have gone mad lol! I mean suriously you ain't got no chance missy.

I think you have forgotten that Luna is a black belt. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:12 am

Kiki wrote:
Luna wrote:

Kiki, look at DoMO -- How many times do you die? Hmmmmm?? And you think you're going to pull something off IRL? Pfft, I'll own you more than those monsters on DoMO D< afro
Back to top Go down
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:15 am

Luna wrote:
Kiki wrote:
Luna wrote:

Kiki, look at DoMO -- How many times do you die? Hmmmmm?? And you think you're going to pull something off IRL? Pfft, I'll own you more than those monsters on DoMO D< afro

Yeah you definatley have KUKU FOR COCO PUFFS >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?   /MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/MUZZLE TIME er...I mean't quiet time?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Event Suggestions-
Jump to: