Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novus Orsa Forums Welcomes You

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Tree ^(o.o)>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

Family Tree ^(o.o)> Empty
PostSubject: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Okay, so I know we're all a little confused on who is who in the guild family. And, well, here it is;

Gramps (yarl5000) is married to Luna (Lunavere). They have children on each side of the family. Gramps also had a brother named Aka, but he died after a long battle of cancer.
Gramps has 3 children; Roy (Roy_Kuchiki), Souls (Souls70) and Lita (Litanis), who is adopted..
Roy, so far, has had 3 kids; Z (Zellia), Angel (angelgirl217) and Drake (DrakeLord). The mother is unknown. .-. Souls and Lita have had none.
Now for Luna's side. Luna had Kon (Konaka) and another girl (her name was... Maria o_o;) who did not have much to do with the family at all, then later died in a accident (something to do with getting run over by a stampede of wild Moo-Cows).
Kon has had 2 children so far; Jos (JoscelynMae2) and Ann (Annime2), they are twins. The "father" is unknown. o.o'
Maria had 2 children; Misa (MisaChan95) and *Kild*. They both have been adopted by Z. The father of the 2 is unknown. (And Misa is somehow Kon's sister.... Very Happy)

*Kild* has married Rose (hailey-rose)
Angel is now married to Souls.
And Jos has married her RL hubby Weirdo (weirdofreek)

And now for the family pets;
Kiki (KoolJ) is the family cat that we all know and love... except for when he scratches up the furniture.
And Flutter (Fluttershy) is our family pony. :3

So, yeah. That's pretty much it, I think. If I missed anyone, please inform me so. o.o' AND! If you would like to be apart of the family, let me know~ :3

Kkthxbai.

Last edited by Zellia on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I'm awesome like that.)
Back to top Go down
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm

I lol'd when I saw this. I didn't know about Maria XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:55 pm

xD Yeah, not many people know about Maria.... o.o'
Back to top Go down
Misa Chan

Misa Chan

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:41 pm

hahahaha xD yea kon is my brother! you hear me? MINE!!! D<
Back to top Go down
http://www.ygbigbang.jp/index.html
Lunavere

PostSubject: =D   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:05 am

OMG, Z, you remembered me on the family tree even though I haven't been on in FOREVER! -feels really special-

Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Aww, of course I did, Luna. <33

We miss you on DoMO. v_v; I wish you could get on more. D:
Back to top Go down
Gramps

Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Now we have to add all the Knights into the family such a hectic time.
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Yupyup. o.o
Back to top Go down
PrincessAuroraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Hiya all....erm add the Knights to family well me and Hay might be the eldest so does that make us Great Grandparents lmao!

Me and Hay (Hayshiro) are married our son Chibi_Tenshi is still in Chocobo Knights, being looked after by Mystique and Drazil (our alts heheheh!)

Dragon (Dragon99) is my lil brother
and Das (Dasari) My sister

Confused already as to where we are in all of this lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Lol. We'll have to figure out where to fit ya in. o.o;;
Back to top Go down
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:18 pm

And now Angel is married to Souls Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah. o.o; Okay, I got some editing to do lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree ^(o.o)>   Family Tree ^(o.o)> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Tree ^(o.o)>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DOMO :: General Discussion-
Jump to: