Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novus Orsa Forums Welcomes You

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<) Empty
PostSubject: Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<)   Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 pm

you cannot see this text Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<) PickTheStockingBanner

HEY GUYS! It's Christmas time! And it's time for a little event! (.... and a little gambling, yayyyy. o.o)

This will be similar to Sale's "Pick The Box" event. Heck, this IS Sale's Pick The Box event... except for cheaper prizes. (Sorry I can't be as wealthy as him. D,: )

Each stocking has a prize. Prizes can range from Dreamstones, to a Badge. Here's how it works. You purchase a stocking by posting a reply to this thread, using this format:
Quote :

IGN:
Stocking #:
Example:
Quote :

IGN: Zellia
Stocking #: #7 - 5.1k

I will then put your name on the list next to the stocking you buy. Once I give you the OK, you then mail the cash to Z's_Lil_Helper.

Each stocking already has a prize picked out for it, just a little FYI. So, don't get pizzed at me if you don't get something good. Wink Just sayin'.

This will run until the day before Christmas Eve, or until each stocking is purchased. Prizes will be mailed by Christmas day, or after. I dunno, it depends. -_-;

As for the money that will be made off this event... I will be getting 10% (ya know, to make sure I'm not completely broke and to help fund future events), and the rest goes straight to the guild bank.

Stockings will be posted below.

So, there you go. I hope you enjoy this little event! Very Happy

-Z
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Stockings   Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 pm

#1 - 4k
#2 - 4.2k
#3 - 5k
#4 - 5.2k
#5 - 6k - Shadow6 - Cash delivered - Prize delivered
#6 - 7k - Kaiyasha - Awaiting cash delivery
#7 - 5.1k
#8 - 6.5k - JoscelynMae2 - Cash delivered - Prize delivered
#9 - 5k
#10 - 4k - Shadow6 - Cash delivered - Prize delivered
#11 - 5.5k
#12 - 4.1k
#13 - 5k
#14 - 4.2k
#15 - 6.1k - weirdofreek - Cash delivered - Prize delivered
#16 - 5.5k

Last edited by Zellia on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyasha

PostSubject: pick yhe stocking   Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 pm

[b][i]IGN:Kaiyeash
Stocking #: 6 - 7k santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
joscelynmae

joscelynmae

PostSubject: Re: Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<)   Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 pm

o.o hubby picks 15 for 6.1k
Back to top Go down
Zellia
Admin
Zellia

PostSubject: Re: Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<)   Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Event is now over. Remaining contestants who have not delivered the cash for their stocking, please do so. o.ob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<)   Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick The Stocking! (Onyx only, sorry Sap-- Wtf am I saying? D:<)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and Such :: In-Game Events-
Jump to: